Reshade and Sweetfx Crashing

rss0900

In the past I had always used sweetfx and reshade to smooth out the jaggies without turning on AA in game, also vibrance to liven up the colors a little. It appears it's crashing DCS often with these installed on Normany and Nevada in 2.1 Anyone know of a workaround or a version that is working with the 2.1 installs? Thanks

Last Reshade version 3.0.7 works fine.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

diditopgun also can confirm now 3.0.7 is working no crashes yet and all the eye candy of the prior versions. Thanks

* Darn it no, it's crashing again .... I get three short pauses like stutters then it just crashes. Usually mid way through a mission third crash since I said it was working, darn it.

Edited by rss0900

2.1 is Early Access/Alpha, there are several items still being integrated and tweaked, especially with the shading and graphics engine.

I believe it was asked for bug reporting/trouble shooting purposes to not run 2.1 with mods until it's more stable, this includes DirectX Shader Injection Mods.

While you are free to use mods, just keep in mind, when submitting bugs, that DCS 2.1 should be a vanilla install w/ no Mods for the time being.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs