Hey NO FAIR! (I think)

GazAce

Sorry you are having trouble accessing the Practice Missions.

You can access the missions following the instructions in this post.

Please email us at mapleflagmissions@gmail.com if you have further questions or issues.

Thank you kindly, I appreciate that thumbup.gif

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

Sorry you are having trouble accessing the Practice Missions.

You can access the missions following the instructions in this post. This is for the BFT campaign but the instructions are the same for AAT and TTQ (when it's available).

Please email us at mapleflagmissions@gmail.com if you have further questions or issues and we will help you out.

Note that the current version of DCS World has an AI bug that is impacting the AAT missions. You can read about a workaround here.

Well I do appreciate the help offered and the easy guide to find these practice missions but I tried and still no cigar. The practice missions are not available to me in DCS but I have found them in my folders. When in the game I dbl clicked on the Campaign tab as was directed but then all I get is all the individual missions from the Georgian Hammer Campaign. Anyway at least the Advanced Training is available in my Campaigns. I hope maybe when the next update comes around it may sort this out. Oh I almost forgot, I actually don't see any of the Training missions at where that help post guided me to but as I said I can start the campaign just not the practice missions, it's weird.

Edited by GazAce
Forgot something to mention..

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

EUREKA!!! I FOUND THEM! haha Thankyou kindly to all who offered help regarding this issue. I HAVE found the PRACTICE missions!

Case closed! ;o)

P.S I apologize for using the term "duped" in a previous post. I was not duped and I shouldn't have said that. The program seems fine, I was just looking in the wrong place and also I needed a few more clicks on that folder than I anticipated. Big ups and thanks to mastersetter and Sabre-TLA. Cheers G :-)

Edited by GazAce