The invasion fleet

Within some of the clips of the testing of Normandy, several people showed ships.

I had a quick look around, including changing to the dates to see if that made any difference.

Is there a massive invasion fleet setting/scenario already in there, or is that something that we should build ourselves in the editor?

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

The asset pack is still in early alpha, and I think currently there are only two troop transport ships available. I don't know about invasion scenario's, but you could, in the interim, individually build an invasion fleet - it would be just the transport ships with no landing craft, troops, or support ships - and save it as a template that could be just dropped onto the map en masse.

Ryzen9 5800X3D, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite, 32Gb Gskill Trident DDR4 3600 CL16, Samsung 990 Pr0 1Tb Nvme Gen4, Evo860 1Tb 2.5 SSD and Team 1Tb 2.5 SSD, MSI Suprim X RTX4090 , Corsair h115i Platinum AIO, NZXT H710i case, Seasonic Focus 850W psu, Gigabyte Aorus AD27QHD Gsync 1ms IPS 2k monitor 144Mhz, Track ir4, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate w/extension, Virpil T50 CM3 Throttle, Saitek terrible pedals, RiftS

I'd planned to create.a mission containing the fleet MIST and CTLD as a generic starting point. Will read up on templates, good call

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

I've put 20-30 Lct/ships off sword beach (My dads, with a few mates) but template sounds good. I put ships in MODS folder, but they don't show up, will, just keep adding things as they come along.

Wonder if someone will come up with a fully detailed fleet, non static....that would make your CPU fry, but look great, not forgetting the Air armada of C-47s and gliders....that should get us down to About 10FPS!