New AI bombers logic.

With the Normandy map and the assests pack released i want to ask if ED has any plans about new bombers AI logic. Right now its imposible to make bombers keeping the flight path when atacked by enemy planes and at the same time firing defence fire.

The advance options like passive defence are not working. So i see new logic options but they are not implemented yet.

Any plan about that?

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Do the gunners even work right now? Mine don't seem to fire at all.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS:WWII 1944 BACKER --- Fw. 190D-9 --- Bf. 109K-4 --- P-51D --- Spitfire!

Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5

Do the gunners even work right now? Mine don't seem to fire at all.

No.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Same for CAS, my Fighter Bombers P51D do not fight with Bf109K, they attack the ground Targets and the german fighters shoot down all P51`s without any defence.

We need working WW2 AI`s like Fighter Bombers with low level attack.

Any AI changes for the next Patch?

And the annoying enemy sight radio calls from the AI wingmans! They call all 8 enemy sights!

Thanks Racoon. Keep going with this fantastic work.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Thanks Racoon. Keep going with this fantastic work.

I'm working on a "mobile flak" script that could be attached to a bomber unit. The idea is to spawn small randomized explosions in the vicinity of attacking enemy aircraft. You won't see tracer fire, but the end result might be plausible enough to use in a Co-Op AI mission. So, we could have bombers which fly in formation, don't evade enemy, fight back (sort of), and drop ordinance.

I'm working on a "mobile flak" script that could be attached to a bomber unit. The idea is to spawn small randomized explosions in the vicinity of attacking enemy aircraft. You won't see tracer fire, but the end result might be plausible enough to use in a Co-Op AI mission. So, we could have bombers which fly in formation, don't evade enemy, fight back (sort of), and drop ordinance.

This has already been done, though the script may need updating now. Temp work around till they get everything working right.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2804305&postcount=1