THE radio

Dukes

Ok,I get the answer of the first one:It is the server selected the easy communication.Now the problem is the second one. Why there is no voice response?

Edited by Dukes

@Duke you need to press the correct push-to-talk button to use the second radio. By default, if you press the / key you will only speak in the main (UHF) radio.

Check your bindings for the VHF push-to-talk, and be sure the preset dial on the right is set to "M" if you want to use the manual frequency entry.

If the number on the front dash shows the correct frequency, and you press the correct PTT button, you should see "VHF/UHF" at the top of the menu when you open it rather than "UHF Main"

If that's all working and you just aren't hearing the sound files for ATC, try a DCS repair.

• 9 months later...
@Duke you need to press the correct push-to-talk button to use the second radio. By default, if you press the / key you will only speak in the main (UHF) radio.

Check your bindings for the VHF push-to-talk, and be sure the preset dial on the right is set to "M" if you want to use the manual frequency entry.

If the number on the front dash shows the correct frequency, and you press the correct PTT button, you should see "VHF/UHF" at the top of the menu when you open it rather than "UHF Main"

If that's all working and you just aren't hearing the sound files for ATC, try a DCS repair.

Hi where is the push to talk PTT option in keyboard list? I don't find it and I can't to swith between V/UHF and UHF for trasmit

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

Solved thank

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk