Invalid Activation key

Quent

Dear Magnitude 3 LLC team,

I am still experiencing the invalid activation key issue even after having followed all the released procedures. Just dropping this here so that people that are in the same case can eventually get help as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks in advance for the time you would spend on my enquiry.

Kind regards,

Quentin.

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic105862_2.gif[/sIGPIC]

I haven't had the chance to do anything to the Mig so I still get the invalidation key even though I've had the module since it's release. I just uninstalled the module so I don't get the flash-window.

Why can't an update just fix the problem. I don't have time to do it at the moment.

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

The update fixes the problem, but first the old activation data has to be removed from Windows registry - updater cannot do it by itself (and rightfully so, 'cause I don't want it to mess around with my registry too much all by itself).

Do it manually yourself, download the zip from the link below...

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3102385&postcount=1

... unzip, double click, if you've got admin rights to your own computer (which I presume you do) click "yes". Now activate the module as normal. Done.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Thanks. Just downloaded the zip file onto my house server. Will transfer the zip to the gaming machine and run it when I get time. (I'll be soooo glad when I retire at the end of the year....)

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...