Decent Campaign....

R1Lawsy

can someone please do a decent campaign for the Mig 21 please?

I would but I am flat out doing basic stuff for Normandy... My skills there are lacking...

The Huey campaign was awesome... If there was that level of t with the Mig it would be awesome...

I will pre-pay / kickstart, whatever you need ;)

Thanks

James

MBot has a dynamic campaign for MiG-21bis - MiG-21Bis Dynamic Campaign: Guardians of the Caucasus

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=136618

User files show 2 campaigns

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?PAGEN_1=2&arrFilter_pf%5Bfiletype%5D=3&arrFilter_pf%5Bgameversion%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Bfilelang%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Baircraft%5D=154&arrFilter_DATE_CREATE_1_DAYS_TO_BACK=&CREATED_BY=&sort_by_order=TIMESTAMP_X_DESC&set_filter=Filter

Filter for single mission gives some pages of content

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?PAGEN_1=2&arrFilter_pf%5Bfiletype%5D=1&arrFilter_pf%5Bgameversion%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Bfilelang%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Baircraft%5D=154&arrFilter_DATE_CREATE_1_DAYS_TO_BACK=&CREATED_BY=&sort_by_order=TIMESTAMP_X_DESC&set_filter=Filter

More simpler - I created a mission that has 8 missions in it with 3 or 4 enemy types per mission

(28 missions in total)

MiG-21bis Kutaisi Runway Scramble - MULTI-MISSION

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2647444/

This is NOT multi-player but single-player where you start at the Kutaisi runway and wait for 1 of 8 air-to-air mission types

Your opponents will be varied Russian & Iranian fighters (F5E, MiG-21, MiG-23)

The AWACS Radio will give you the air-to-air mission type as you wait on the runway.

Restart the mission to get a very probably different task and opponent - Random enough to keep you busy

It has really honed my A2A skills in the MiG-21bis - would have given up the MiG-21bis without it

Started creating a campaign now but no estimated time - I prefer to make mission packs

I've already made a few A2G missions for it (in the User files) with some randomization of targets.

Edited by ZoomBoy27
Addded stuff

ZoomBoy

My Flight Sims Page

- Link to My Blog - Sims and Things - DCS Stuff++

- Up-to-Speed Guides to the old Lockon A10A and Su-25T

- Some missions [needs update]

:lookaround: Time to buy another DCS Module :lol: and wait on more MiG-21bis content :drink: :weight_lift_2:

I went through various droughts of DCS content by learning to do missions with randomization

Now I do more mission editing (and testing :pilotfly: :joystick: ) than just flying

I had done only A2G stuff but was happy enough with the M-2000C to tackle learning Air-to-air and creating missions for A2A. Good plane.

ZoomBoy

My Flight Sims Page

An alternative of course would be to use some of that drive and enthusiasm for the MiG-21 to learn the art of mission design, and start developing some in-depth missions.

There are plenty of guys here who would point you in the right direction, and help you achieve your ambitions.

It's how I got into RAF Air UK. Taking your hobby further is a great way to add huge value to your missions and spare time.

So my first mission i mixed the wrong countries on the tarmac... was funny watching Mi8's and hueys going at it when you are starting the engines...

Gonna be here a while, i dont think we should count on me for a while...

I would make missions but there's no learning the art of not having the AI wingman fly with double the AOA as human players in the same conditions.

Don't really pay attention to how the AI acts.

I always see the human as having the advantage and like to push them by adding different problems sometimes by just adding an extra plane. The Human has the ability to respond with better tactics or new tactics altogether.

So, the ideal is not that the human always wins just barely but that you sometimes win and sometimes get overwhelmed. And have to improve.

Always have to know that there is a range of skill that means some very skilled players will handle this easily - so no perfect mission

ZoomBoy

My Flight Sims Page