2.1 bright and washed out...

Wolf8312

...and also erratic. Renaming metashaders file didnt work, and this time even the digital vibrace nividia control panel trick is useless. Anyone having the same problem or know of a fix, perfromance isnt a problem it just looks awful now!

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

Regarding the brightness with deferred shading, Wags has stated they will be adding a gamma slider which should hopefully help in VR..

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=188500

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

No this is without deferred shading though admitedly its ten times worse with the shading option on... I guess I'll just have to change the time of day for now, but it is buggy like flashing and things...

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

Much better if not at 12 but there is still some flashing and I have noticed that even with civillian traffic set to off I still have civilian traffic. Guess we will just have to wait till the bugs are ironed out. Down town I must say performance does seem fluid, though I make my own missions and dont put in alot of enemy units especially enemy AC.

------------