Adding kneeboard info

GazAce

Kneeboard builder does not appear to work anymore :(

I just get the splash screen and then it is stuck there....

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

Kneeboard builder does not appear to work anymore :(

I just get the splash screen and then it is stuck there....

Rightclick on the program's icon, click on compatibility tab, make sure that there is a tick on "run as admin"

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 1 year later...
Keep them to a 3:4 portrait aspect ratio, though, or they will become distorted.

Still wonder, why so many player have different aspect ratio, than other. Everybody is talking about 3:4, but if you measure KB page from picture bellow, you will notice that it is actualy 2:3! All KB pictures I have with 3:4 are distorted at my screen. Create your own KB pages with both aspect ratios and with big circle in center. Upload into DCS and than measure and compare width and hight of the circle. The aspect with equal dimensions is your proper KB aspect ratio.

601a394bbf71b6cb44fbeb6a82635da4.png