M-2000c from Ralfis Alley <thought he could fly well oh boy!

protea1

Was I mistaken!!!

This guy just lost all cred!

Trashing my BEST loved aircraft! lol

BW all

cheers

Edited by BIGNEWY
TITLE

AMD FX-8350

PALLIT GeForce GTX 1080 [ NVIDIA]

CRUCIAL MX500 1TB SDD

DELL P4317Q 43"

TRACK IR

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Viacom VoiceAttack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah it's pretty funny.

Launching the magic without a tone then wondering why it doesn't track :doh:

He makes it worse for himself in the comments, the video he could have passed off as melodramatic mistakes of a noob for comedy.

Don't watch this at home with kids nearby. His mouth is just going and going for no reason.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

Would that also not call a review... But I thought this guy seriously checks the manual before he does his videos... Such newbie mistakes and blaming the module for it :doh:

Maybe a beer to much during recording...

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am surprised how you guys jump the bashing train. He's just a dude (literally) making a video while running a little hot.

I could not care less. If you know what's in the M2K just don't listen to him. If you are unhappy with his comments make a video yourselves showing how great you find the Mirage.

I am surprised how you guys jump the bashing train. He's just a dude (literally) making a video while running a little hot.

I could not care less. If you know what's in the M2K just don't listen to him. If you are unhappy with his comments make a video yourselves showing how great you find the Mirage.

Lets say my comment is not bashing, And also pointing out to original post its not a review on the M-2000

Dear god, the guy himself said that many of his problems arise from his own misstakes and control setup, it's just a video where he *gasp* actually shows that he's having a hard time and it's amusing to watch. He's not criticizing the Mirage product or saying that the devs did a bad job, apparently the Mirage just isn't for him.

You fanboys can get your panties untwisted now, jesus...Don't like the content creator? Don't watch him. It's a really easy thing to accomplish.

Dear god, the guy himself said that many of his problems arise from his own misstakes and control setup, it's just a video where he *gasp* actually shows that he's having a hard time and it's amusing to watch. He's not criticizing the Mirage product or saying that the devs did a bad job, apparently the Mirage just isn't for him.

You fanboys can get your panties untwisted now, jesus...Don't like the content creator? Don't watch him. It's a really easy thing to accomplish.

Well actually.

He was blaming the aircraft/module he is said so numerous times.

(He realized that the Magic II launch missing was his fault but he still blamed the modules for the others things like the 530 missing and being unable to lock the enemy etc)

Though im with you that he does not really deserve all the hate some people are throwing on him =P.

Im pretty sure we have all had situations with a module (or in life) when we mess up but blame it on the equipment instead on ourself

(often because we dont realize the mistake we did)

so no need to shower him with hate for making a video about when he did it.

I dont agree with his statements (and commented on his Video about the mistakes he made and that the module is not to blame)

but that does not mean i think any less of him or feel the need to hate on him.

• Like 1

Saw that,

"review" is not the correct word for it.

it's his opinion, in general he has a few RTFM issues.

1. he didn't program the "special modes" correctly.

2. he didn't read the part where the Magic needs to cool down the first time you activate it, which takes a few seconds.

so he bashed it a bit too much, but it's his way to express his content.

Based on the commentary here, if the f-18 is at the level of the A-10, People are going to be in an even bigger shock if they hold FC3 modules as the standard. Ill bet the hornet will be very complex to go A2A assuming systems are real world.

I was in Art of the Kill D#@ it!!!!

If you actually watched his content, you'd know that wasn't true.

I did and have watched him many times before for fun. But i guess it comes down to playing style in the end. We all love this sim and its modules for different reasons.

Based on the commentary here, if the f-18 is at the level of the A-10, People are going to be in an even bigger shock if they hold FC3 modules as the standard. Ill bet the hornet will be very complex to go A2A assuming systems are real world.

You're right. Even if M-2000C is more complex than FC3 aircrafts, this is a simple one compared to Hornet.

But from what I learned in VRS Super Hornet, it isn't that hard...if you RTFM and programmed your HOTAS right :megalol:

DCS A-10C is a hard one too.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

It was only the other day he claimed how important for sales youtube vids are, now he has done a great service for many modules in the past but this uneducated bashing of the Mirage will leave many wrongly believing it's a buggy waste of monies. Bad form, a bad day at the office I think.

On the contrary I think many people like yourself are going to be shocked at how close FC3 A2A system procedures are to reality.

Edited by Frostie

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

M2k is not formely hard (except if you realy want to manually record your flight plan using INS...) but it can be confusing in first approach... Like the Magic lock and interception circle (who is not what it appear to be), which is probably a typical mistake. But currently, the big problem about the "RTFM" approach, is precisely that, the current official manual need a huge update and enhancement, because currently, it is near useless since while you can find many "useless" informations (like power distribution shematics for exemple), many essential things are simply not mentionned.

I'll just say this, the mirage is great plane to fly and learn.

This guys videos are not for me, some do enjoy and watch.

Intel i9-9900K 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080tiftw3, Windows 10, 1tb 970 M2, TM Warthog, 4k 144hz HDR g-sync.

M2k is not formely hard (except if you realy want to manually record your flight plan using INS...) but it can be confusing in first approach... Like the Magic lock and interception circle (who is not what it appear to be), which is probably a typical mistake. But currently, the big problem about the "RTFM" approach, is precisely that, the current official manual need a huge update and enhancement, because currently, it is near useless since while you can find many "useless" informations (like power distribution shematics for exemple), many essential things are simply not mentionned.

For DCS, this idiom should really be RCGA (Read Chuck's Guide Already).

I think the OP might not be familiar with Ralfi's video style.

Ralfi films his stuff, but when posted, adds a verbal overview in the first ~30 seconds explaining the rest of the video. Said overview is recorded afterwards.

After the intro speech, he just shows the video + sound as it was recorded.

It's definitely not a review, and the prefix he adds clearly explains the issues are with him not knowing the module well aside from a view gripes like the RWR.

Edited by Buzzles