How do you turn off the undercarriage Lights ??... V1.5.6

Gunnergolly

Really not sure if this is a bug or ignorance on my part.

Playing a night mission i'm unable to turn off the white light that you can see in the attached picture. It looks like the source of the light is coming from the wheel well's and illuminates the top surface of the wing too. I have searched through the manual but can not find any switch to turn them off.

531634365_MIG-21bisLights.thumb.png.d4c283a17322ad713d7da9fa5f68e5ef.png

When taxying each main undercarriage leg is fitted with a white spot light and i would assume that they would automatically turn off once the undercarriage was fully retracted....... If that's not the case then how do i turn them off ??.

Thanks.

Win 11 Home 64Bit, i7-13700K@5.2Ghz Water Cooled, 32 Gb RAM, PNY RTX4090, HP Reverb, PICO 4, Quest 3, Realsimulator FSSB R3, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind Pedals.

Really not sure if this is a bug or ignorance on my part.

Playing a night mission i'm unable to turn off the white light that you can see in the attached picture. It looks like the source of the light is coming from the wheel well's and illuminates the top surface of the wing too. I have searched through the manual but can not find any switch to turn them off.

[ATTACH]164051[/ATTACH]

When taxying each main undercarriage leg is fitted with a white spot light and i would assume that they would automatically turn off once the undercarriage was fully retracted....... If that's not the case then how do i turn them off ??.

Thanks.

Yup, exact same thing here. I get worried when I fly night missions in MP because everyone is going too see me like my lights were on! If you get a darker midnight it'll just look hilarious, no idea what the cause is though.

Just speculation on my part, don't know if there were actual lights there or not, maybe these are supposed to help the mechanics and walk-around checks at night? But light getting through the model is a reoccurring issue with the MiG-21bis in DCS, there was another thread with landing lights coming through the cockpit floor.

Do you guys at M3 have plans to fix these together or after with the new lighting engine? Getting it for the old one would be nice, but could be considered a waste of time, since itt's getting replaced.

DCS: MiG-23

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Make it happen, and take my money! :D

Thanks for your reply, i thought it would be a bug... just going to have to live with it for now i guess...

Win 11 Home 64Bit, i7-13700K@5.2Ghz Water Cooled, 32 Gb RAM, PNY RTX4090, HP Reverb, PICO 4, Quest 3, Realsimulator FSSB R3, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind Pedals.

Yup, it is a bug allright. The module has a history of landing lights glitches (emitting through the structure even when they're off), being fixed and reappearing again ad nauseam. Now we're in the glitch "phase", waiting for yet another fix :D.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

• 3 months later...