Comanche

brettt777

Just for clarity, I don't really care for the Comanche, but I'm sick to death of seeing threads in the wishlist that almost immediately devolve into "I don't want that", so what....

The person starting the thread, what ever thread, does, so get over it, start your own about what you want.

Edited by Cap'n kamikaze

The most negative initial comment I saw offhand was my own, and it was to the effect ''I don't think this will be popular or is an ideal use of resources''. I guess by modern standards that qualifies as crapping on someone @@ Now since then I've been a little more antagonistic/trolly in response to being called a meany and this 'non-affirmative commentary is harmful to my esteem' side topic.

If you want an echo chamber you won't find one in a niche aviation community. It's highly likely you'll encounter people with opposing viewpoints on nearly everything.

-edit

Now, in honor of the OP, lets get back to arguing about this helicopter instead of 'feelz' ;)

I like the Comanche, btw, it's a cool aircraft, used to play Maximum Overkill and Comanche Gold, although it's debatable if you can call that a simulation :p

Edited by zhukov032186

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

-1 It would have to all be baseless guesswork, kinda the antithesis of what ED are striving for with DCS.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.