660px-vertical-spacer.jpgF-16c-341-link.jpg

342_upper.jpg

343_upper.jpg

660px-vertical-spacer.jpgF-16c-343-link.jpg

nato_upper.jpg

Download: Click Here

screens.jpg

Important Notice!

341 & 342 squadron liveries are already inside your game via the Hellenic mod which has been integrated in DCS World. Even though those liveries are of great quality, I decided to create my own as I wanted a more shiny version. Compare them and use the ones you prefer. Variety is never an issue imho. Via the hellenic mod you will also find, if you haven't already, the hellenic flame livery which is by far the most beautiful hellenic livery for the F-86.

Cheers Santus

Edited by Santus
Added download link

Wow, great work and presentation!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Back in 2017 when I was creating the presentation you see in my opening post for the Hellenic Sabre Liveries I developed, I used images of other aircraft to enhance the squadron information given.

Two of them are images of F-16Cs. I had no idea back then, that more or less 3 years later; I would actually develop the liveries of those F-16Cs.

Today, I posted links in the presentation directly to the livery download pages… how cool is that!?!

:beer: Here’s hoping that one day soon, I will also add links to the liveries of the Dassault Mirage F1 and the Republic F-84F Thunderstreak

Cheers

Santus