Logitect G910 Keyboard

I purchased a Logitech G910 keyboard it has 7 programmable keys where I use say Shift + G Gear Down and another Ctrl + G for Gear Up but I cannot get it to work in DCS 1.5 or 2.1. It works great in X Plane 10 and 11 and other applications but not in DCS. Can anybody help me out with this? :(

13700K, MSI Z690 D4 Edge wifi, Swiftech H360X3 Cooling with Corsair Water Block, Gigabyte 4090 OC, G-Skill Z 3200mhz DDR4 @ 3333 CL16, Evga 850W G2 power supply, TM Warthog,  MFG Crosswinds Rudder, TrackIR 5, HP Reverb 2, Pimax Crystal

You are using the Logitech Gaming Software, correct?

You have to create a profile for each game you want to (re)program the keys, and associate the game's EXE in the profile to have the profile load automatically...

If you are not using the Gaming Software, there's not much you can do unless you redo the keys for each game (using the quick macro function).

Go to the Logitech site for software/further explanation...

Running as administrator no luck. I set up the DCS profile just like the X Plane profile and it works great M1 to M3 also work. I get no response for any changed G Keys in DCS. What i Just tried was setting up the G Keys in the default profile and they work in DCS. Only the M1 profile group works but at lease I have 9 programmable keys that work.

Thanks for the reply's

13700K, MSI Z690 D4 Edge wifi, Swiftech H360X3 Cooling with Corsair Water Block, Gigabyte 4090 OC, G-Skill Z 3200mhz DDR4 @ 3333 CL16, Evga 850W G2 power supply, TM Warthog,  MFG Crosswinds Rudder, TrackIR 5, HP Reverb 2, Pimax Crystal

If it works on the default, make sure that you check the "Lock profile when game is running" checkbox where you add the EXE.

Also, oddly enough, make sure you click on the Default Profile before you close the gaming software, or it tends not to switch applications properly...