I'm going to be honest...................

Zimmerdylan

Wow!

It took this long for the Wednesday update hype to start its own thread!

Where do I buy my ticket?

I don't want to be late...........:D

High expectations for a Gamma slider!:thumbup:

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Will it have the FlaK?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS:WWII 1944 BACKER --- Fw. 190D-9 --- Bf. 109K-4 --- P-51D --- Spitfire!

Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5

Wow!

It took this long for the Wednesday update hype to start its own thread!

Where do I buy my ticket?

I don't want to be late...........:D

High expectations for a Gamma slider!:thumbup:

Hey!!! When you're exited....you're exited. I had to tell someone. Since no one in my house cares one way or another, I thought I'd share it with people who can relate.

Oh man - so hyped! I am gonna sit in the options screen just sliding that Gamma slider left...then right...then left a little.

Gonna be epic! :joystick:

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lol, given the title, I was expecting that to go somewhere completely different.

Well done that man! and have a +1

i7-7700K 4.2 GHz, Gigabyte GTX 980 4Gb, Asus Prime z270k, 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600MHz, Plextor PCIe SSD 256Gb, Samsung EVO 750 SSD 500Gb, 9.5TB SATA incl 4TB Mirrored. Saitek X52-Pro

Oh man - so hyped! I am gonna sit in the options screen just sliding that Gamma slider left...then right...then left a little.

Gonna be epic! :joystick:

Exactly my plan! Up and down... Ever so gently up and then dooown.

Hey!!! When you're exited....you're exited. I had to tell someone. Since no one in my house cares one way or another, I thought I'd share it with people who can relate.
I agree completely!

The same in my house.

That's why I come to this Bar!

"Where everybody knows your name" :D

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

From the screenshots in the last newsletter referring to the update it looks as though we will get B-17 gunners, or at least gun operations.

Hope for progress in performance, better water (at altitude) and FLAK.

+1 for the gunners.

There's not much sense in me asking questions. It's the 14th. :thumbup:

Win 10 pro 64 bit. Intel i7 4790 4 Ghz running at 4.6. Asus z97 pro wifi main board, 32 gig 2400 ddr3 gold ram, 50 inch 4K UHD and HDR TV for monitor. H80 cpu cooler. 8 other cooling fans in full tower server case. Soundblaster ZX sound card. EVGA 1080 TI FTW3. TM Hotas Wartog. TM T.16000M MFG Crosswinds Pedals. Trackir 5.

"Everyone should fly a Spitfire at least once" John S. Blyth

Why tomorrow, update should be here today, no?

Yeah,he had me wondering what was going on as well,lol,......no,it's update day today guys !........Wednesday is now our new update day.

Looking for a few gifts from Ed myself,mainly the Gamma slider and maybe some FLAK if we're lucky,to set those multiplayer servers alight with WWII atmosphere.

Edited by Basco1

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

• ED Team
why did the update discussion thread get closed.

all I see in this forum now adays is deleted posts and locked threads :(

a lot of users make threads about topics that are already being discussed.

like patch days.

Sticky thread here for patch discussion https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=189137

:smilewink:

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2