NineLine

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

:joystick:

:pilotfly:

Congrats ED on the EARLY release........

20GB download here too, I have NTTR & Normandy on 2.2

Edited by bart
gb

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

50GB for me, and I have the beta, alpha and std versions all installed such that there’s as much as possible locally. Also have NTTR and Normandy.

Frankly I’m not bothered as long as we all get it.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

If I'm not mistaking doing "DCS_updater.exe update @openbeta" in the open alpha bin folder will update my 2.2 install to the 2.5 version, right ?

In theory, yes. But I'm not sure if it really works. It would be great if you could try that and tell us if it worked!

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I'm at home in 20-30 mikes and I will report how it goes :thumbup:.

Thanks, I would really appreciate this!

If DCS_Updater.exe update @openbeta doesn't work, try DCS_Updater.exe update 2.5.0@openbeta as well.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

It seems I'm the only one with 50GB download. Maybe they packed Strait of Hormuz in by mistake. :D

Anyway 13% done, 2,5MB/s....

Not the only one, 48 gigs for me as well, even though I've got all three versions, plus registry entties double checked. Oh well, at least the transfer rates are surprisingly good actually, jumping between 3.xx and 7.xx MB/s.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Not the only one, 48 gigs for me as well, even though I've got all three versions, plus registry entties double checked. Oh well, at least the transfer rates are surprisingly good actually, jumping between 3.xx and 7.xx MB/s.

I only have 2.2, which I moved to another disk, doublechecking that the registry entry has the correct path. The installer did say that it's moving files, but then started to torrent the whole 50GB.

Anyway, i'm at 50% and it seems to be picking up some speed. Two more hours :D

Oh, my router crapped out, had to reset the whole update process, but instead of making use of data already stored in _downloads folder, the updater started downloading everything from scratch!

I'm not amused.

Guys, keep your fingers crossed for stable connection :D.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.