F/A-18C Paint Schemes Wishlist / Requests Thread

frixon28

• 4 weeks later...
Working on it... some liberties have been taken (original jet is a B model)

oUTAHct.png

That look awesome!! Good work mate. Understand that there may/will be some differences between the single and twin seat variant.

Do you know of any F/A-18s they flew that had any high-vis liveries? I’ve only ever seen them with the same regular grey style.

Less focus on shiny hi-vis jets and more focus on low-vis jets that do the real work would be nice. VMFA-333 was a major player in Desert Storm.

Less focus on shiny hi-vis jets and more focus on low-vis jets that do the real work would be nice. VMFA-333 was a major player in Desert Storm.

Definitely agree with the sentiment, I just like to have some variety when I make a skin pack, I was hoping there would be some other unique liveries in their lineup I could recreate.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

And some VMFA-531 Grey Ghosts CAG? or more VMFA-531 squadron liveries.

Thank you in advance,

F.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

Hello everyone,

And some VMFA-531 Grey Ghosts CAG? or more VMFA-531 squadron liveries.

Thank you in advance,

F.

I'm quite interested in this squadron, but haven't had much luck finding any liveries beyond the regular line skin that's already in game. If you can provide some pictures that'll definitely go a long way.

I'm quite interested in this squadron, but haven't had much luck finding any liveries beyond the regular line skin that's already in game. If you can provide some pictures that'll definitely go a long way.

Thank you for your reply.

It´s difficult to find any pics but i´ll keep trying. There few and probably hard to see clearly.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
can we have this for the hornet please?

F-22-F-16-Alaska-6.jpg

Almost exists already. I made a fictional swedish skin for the hornet with similar camo. shoudn't be to hard to modify it. Do you have more pictures of this Viper?

My swedish honet skin: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3303014/

System: MSI Z370 | i7 8700K | 32GB DDR4 | RTX 2080Ti | TM Warthog | Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals | Oculus Rift S

Modules: FC3 | UH-1H | SA342 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | F-5E | A-10C | M-2000C | AV-8B | F/A-18C | F-14 | C-101 | F-86F | MiG-21 | MiG-19P | MiG-15 | F-16C | JF-17 | L-39 | Mi-8MTV2 | KA-50 | Christen Eagle II | Yak-52 | Bf 109 K-4 | NTTR | Normandie | Persian Gulf | The Channel