British DPM troops

Possibly. This is my first real re texture so it's quite a learning curve. The trouble is I can only re texture models that are already in game which means a new texture would overwrite an old one.

I am working on a few soldier models for WW II.

A army pilot,Marine and German snipers.

Static only.

Give me a few days and i will post them.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Possibly. This is my first real re texture so it's quite a learning curve. The trouble is I can only re texture models that are already in game which means a new texture would overwrite an old one.

Pretty sure you can make additional skins without overwriting old ones, using the Liveries folder (either in DCS World/Bazar/Liveries, or in Saved Games/DCS/Liveries). Make a description.lua that will call the texture file(s) that you need. These texture files will have to be added via a mod. If you don't know how to do that, ask away :)

• 2 years later...