random missile firing or not firing

WildBillKelsoe

I don't know whats wrong with the gazelle, but I'm trying to shoot while on the move and under 5 km, with target dead ahead and cuffed dead ahead by pedals work, yet I can not shoot.

Yes I flicked the master arm on pilot side, the key is on on my side and the Gisement segment points to 1 not 0 on the station selector. Also, the WSO handle trigger safety is off. I'll attach a track or video shortly.

Also, the gazelle while on autohover above a slopy surface tends to sink while power is kept and to this I ask, is IGE/OGE modelled at all?

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

I don't know what the issue is but in the user files download section there's a single player mission for Nevada that is basically a shoot-on-the-move tutorial. Maybe that or its associated YouTube video will help you identify the problem

Sent from my ASUS_Z01FD using Tapatalk

Rig: i7-6850K, Sapphire 6900XT, 32GB RAM, Asus X99-Pro board.  Gear: VPC WarBRD/MongoosT-50 Stick, VPC MongoosMT-50 Throttle, VKB T-Rudders Mk.IV Pedals, HP Reverb G2.

trust me, even at 3 km and below, well into target creeping under the screen, it just doesnt. I'll post a video shortly.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.