Collective is Stuck at Max

Dark acs

Hello there fellow pilots,

I just got the gazelle but have never yet flown it due to a problem. My collective seems to always be at max and never lowers, therefore I can't do anything. I have a Logitech extreme pro 3d which is sensitive, but I use + and - as my collective input. Please give me some guidance on what to do.

Thank you

In order to successfully "play" DCS, you need:

1. A Supercomputer

2. The budget of the US department of defense

Did you unbind the collective axis from the joystick?

But I would recommend to use the RZ-axis on the stick. Used that stick on my own and it worked nice. It´s better than using + & - for collective.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to it, Belsimtek!:thumbup:

Did you unbind the collective axis from the joystick?

Sorry but how to I unbind it. Thanks for the quick response.

1. A Supercomputer

Go to the controls options section.

Select gazelle from the drop down menu if it isn't already selected.

Go to Axis commands.

Ensure there is only a single entry for each of the bound inputs - the default will create an entry for each axis in each of the connected controllers, and this always needs to be re-set for each new module installed.

That doesn't change anything. When I open the window that shows inputs I see my throttle all the way up and pressing - onl6 moves it down a mili Metre, and when I let go of - then goes back up. Could this be because of a download failure, I remember having to stop and go in the middle of download.

1. A Supercomputer

• ED Team

you must have a conflict in your axis for the collective in the control settings

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Nevermind, it's fixed. Thank you guys so much for all your help. Now that that's gone, I can actually fly. Ounce again, thanks.

1. A Supercomputer

Hello there fellow pilots,

I just got the gazelle but have never yet flown it due to a problem. My collective seems to always be at max and never lowers, therefore I can't do anything. I have a Logitech extreme pro 3d which is sensitive, but I use + and - as my collective input. Please give me some guidance on what to do.

Thank you

Seriously if you have this joystick use the slider on the base facing you for collective .

In settings make sure you select function to slider you may need to add some curvature about 30 to 35 and give that a go.

If you want to modify your controls here is what I have started.

'

But you also need to get pedals if you don't already have. :thumbup:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.