Switches from L variant clickable in M cockpit.

WHOGX5

Seems like some of the switches from the weapon selector in the L variant is clickable in the M variant. You can't see my mouse pointer in the screencaps but the switches are right at the top left corner of the labels.

YNBCHVJ.jpg

MqTawKf.jpg

OPgXt0S.jpg

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante

• 3 months later...

Just wanted to mention that this is still an issue (running latest version).

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

I checked

1.5.7 public (no update yet) -> still present

1.5.7 open beta -> not present

2.1.1 open alpha -> not present

So I guess you experienced that whith the outdated current 1.5.7 public version, it will be updated soon.

I checked

1.5.7 public (no update yet) -> still present

1.5.7 open beta -> not present

2.1.1 open alpha -> not present

So I guess you experienced that whith the outdated current 1.5.7 public version, it will be updated soon.

Thanks for checking and for the swift reply.

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.