F-5E Mission

I've recently begun playing around in the ME again, with a focus on the F-5.

The user files approval is pending, but in the meantime I'll attach the current version of the mission here. This isn't as complex as some of my older missions, but it should still provide some nice replayable air combat action.

Please post problems and comments regarding the mission in this thread, thanks.

EDIT - Mission is available for download:

NEW VERSION - FEB 2021 DCS 2.5.6.60966 Open Beta

see attachment F-5E_Strike_MIssion_OB_update.miz

ORIGINAL VERSION - OUTDATED

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2737887/

Screen_170605_180634_zpsvmnivdgg.jpg

Mission Situation:

With NATO's air superiority over Georgia and north of the Caucuses, the ground offensive has begun. An armored push past the Russian city of Georgievsk has met resistance. Quick response aircraft have been assigned to provide CAS until a larger strike force can be deployed.

Blue Task:

Enfield 4, you will be flying with F-4's of Enfield 2 to create an offensive barrier between the CAS flight Pontiac 1 and enemy aircraft from the west. With Mozdok airbase nuetralized, no enemy aircraft will approach from the east.

Expect enemy forces will primarily comprise of MiG-21's although MiG-23's are operating in the area. Beware flying below 15000 feet as scattered air defense are present in the combat area. The area has been sanatized of heavy SAM's, but AAA may still exist.

Stick with Enfield 2 and support them until you are relieved by Springfield 1. Good luck.

Radio preset channels:

1 - Package: Enfield 2, Enfield 4, Springfield 1, Pontiac 1

2 - Senaki ATC

F-5E Strike Mission v2b.miz

F-5E_Strike_Mission_OB_update.miz

Edited by Exorcet

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

Thanks to HvanE for bringing to my attention that this mission has developed some issues due to age. As a result I've made some modifications, see the edited first post. I will also leave the original file for compatibility with older DCS versions.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files