Desert Sabre?

Yes, been waiting for the assets pack to get some AA so will begin work again in a couple of weeks when I have a bit more time. It is very disappointing how fast the Sabres are shot down by the Mig-15 though, loss ratio is something like 10:1 in favour of the Mig. This seems to be mainly since 2.1. Visibility is much better now so you can stand a chance of seeing them but very hard to survive a mission.

It is very disappointing how fast the Sabres are shot down by the Mig-15 though, loss ratio is something like 10:1 in favour of the Mig. This seems to be mainly since 2.1.

It's always been the case. The MiG seems to have exaggerated climb capabilities as an AI aircraft. It will keep up with much more modern fighters even. The old damage model also heavily favors the MiG as the F-86's 50 cals barely do any damage.

You can mitigate the MiG's performance by giving them drop tanks and forcing them not to jettison and the ineffectiveness of the Saber's gun can be countered by using the explode unit command tied to unit health.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files