Best campaign for DCS World IMO

LC34

I have "DCS" since Flanker 1.0 and ...

And you're going to flame me for grammatical errors? I am not a writer, nor will I ever claim to be one, I just wanted to create a story that was different and fun..

When you say "stretched" i can only image that you're referring to the premise of the story as a whole. When I created this campaign, there were no WWII units yet released, only modern day era stuff. So I had to come up with a unique story line to make these Korean Era fighters have any sort of meaning to be flown in that environment. So yes, it's total fiction, and I would have hoped that watching the trailer to the campaign would have signified this.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Museum Relic Campaign: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=164322

Community Missions (SP & MP) --> https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=205546

• 2 weeks later...

Last week I finished up the Museum Relic campaign with my MiG-15 and I was both elated from the glory and sad from having finished it and having to leave it behind. It's like a good book that way. I think you are a writer Apache600, and a not a bad one at that.

I had a whale of a time, none of the misisons were repetetive or boring, and you showed some impressive ingenuity in making a lowly little 1st gen jet relevant. So many "Whoa did that just happen?!" moments in this. That time a MiG-31 flew close formation on me.. That time I flew across the treetops to go "surprise mother#@!!" at a stealth jet and the gun went "blyatblyatblyat!" :D

Thank you for this. It's great. Perhaps the greatest I have experienced so far. Please keep writing and building these. If needed I am willing to do (free!) text editing for you, help catch grammar and spelling errors ;-)

I5 9600KF, 32GB, 3080ti, G2, PointCTRL

I enjoy the campaign (not finished yet, but plan to), and find the missions to be lots of fun. The story makes sense (with a little bit of suspension of disbelief to make aan F-86 usable), and the opponents are challenging without being crazy.

I'd say an editor or proofreader to go over the mission briefings would be well placed though - many misplaced apostrophes really stand out to me.