F5 Campaign coming?

Sylosis

so to get a campaign for this I have the buy the NTTR terrain module (which goes for 50 normally), plus another 10 for the campaign itself. So 60 bucks on top of the module itself.

That's ridiculous. Glad I read this thread before dropping cash on the module. I was this close since it's on sale for a couple more days.

so to get a campaign for this I have the buy the NTTR terrain module (which goes for 50 normally), plus another 10 for the campaign itself. So 60 bucks on top of the module itself.

That's ridiculous. Glad I read this thread before dropping cash on the module. I was this close since it's on sale for a couple more days.

I play almost exclusively single player on my old, outdated, computer using the F5. I know its lame that it does not come with a campaign and I really wish BST would fix it, but the aircraft itself is very good. Learn to use the Mission Editor if you dont already and youll be okay. You can get the NTTR for like 25 USD at the time, so you can get both a really good map and module for under 60 dollars. I recommend you get the F5, now is the time. But to each their own I guess...

I play almost exclusively single player on my old, outdated, computer using the F5. I know its lame that it does not come with a campaign and I really wish BST would fix it, but the aircraft itself is very good. Learn to use the Mission Editor if you dont already and youll be okay. You can get the NTTR for like 25 USD at the time, so you can get both a really good map and module for under 60 dollars. I recommend you get the F5, now is the time. But to each their own I guess...

did a bit more digging, looks like all the modules have user campaigns available. Are there good user campaigns for f5e that don't require nttr?