NVIDIA Control Panel: Dual Graphics Cards

Hello all,

I have the new Razer Blade, which has 2 graphics cards: integrate low performance card and a 1060 card. I have both DCS 1.5 and 2.0 installed. I need to use the NVIDIA control panel to assign the programs to the 1060 explicitly. Here is my problem...

When I import dcs.exe from either path it shows up as DCS: Black Shark. Ok, that is expected. However when I import the other it also shows up as DCS: Black Shark. NVIDIA is only showing a single DCS: Black Shark as available to configure. I can add the updaters, but doubt the exes they launch inherit the video settings.

Does the NVIDIApanel use the exe name to determine what settings to use, which should cover both versions since they are dcs.exe, or does it also use the path, only giving me the option of setting up one at a time?

I am hoping it's the first, since the 2nd means I have to change the NVIDIA settings each time I switch versions. I've asked in the NVIDIA help forums but have had no replies yet. The 2nd would make the most sense since having \foo\bar.exe and \foobar\bar.exe isn't out of the realm of possibilities. But it doesn't seem to be working for me.

Does anyone know how to set this up correctly?

Thanks,

Tank

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2017 Razer Blade w/ GTX1060

Oculus Rift CV1

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals

Buttkicker

Have you tried using the Nvidia Inspector utility?

Regards, Django.

| BMS | DCS OB | A-10C II | AV-8B | F-16C | F/A-18C | FC3 | Persian Gulf | Supercarrier | Tacview | XP11 | FF A320 | FF 757 |

| I7-9700K + NH-D15 | RTX3080Ti 12GB | DDR4-3200 16GB | Aorus Z390 Ultra | 2X Evo 860 1TB | 850W | Torrent Case |

| Warthog HOTAS + CH Pedals | 32" TV 1080p 60Hz | TrackIR5 |