Fairford 2017

Coxy_99

Just a couple of vids from fairford, Weather was so poor Saturday the schedule got re shuffled as the day went on cloud base was between 1200 and 600ft through the day with high winds and showers.

Yes was phone recorded looking to get a better camera :thumbup:

Edit: The flankers turn rate was just stupid it really does turn that tight.

Edited by Coxy_99

I haven't been to an IAT since the 1987. Went to the show in 1985 as well. Lots of jets you just don't see much of anymore were there like Phantoms, Crusaders, F-104's, G-91's, Victor K2's, Vulcans, Buccaneer, F-111's, Super Etendard...

I had tried to get over there for this show but life got in the way again... Maybe next year. Looked like a fun time.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

Thanks for sharing , SU27 PURE FLYING Machine pilots dream your vids show just how good the DCS flight model is.:pilotfly:

He did a turning demonstration between the trees at the back and the crowd line in a circle (Which was small) Really did show how it can manoeuvre :)

I haven't been to an IAT since the 1987. Went to the show in 1985 as well. Lots of jets you just don't see much of anymore were there like Phantoms, Crusaders, F-104's, G-91's, Victor K2's, Vulcans, Buccaneer, F-111's, Super Etendard...

I had tried to get over there for this show but life got in the way again... Maybe next year. Looked like a fun time.

I remember buccanereer vulcan f4s flying as a kid lol back in the late 80s early 90s :D