Patch

Hello everybody!

The update of July 13, 2017 also included corrections to the "Border" campaign.

List of fixes.

• Fixed a bug in missions with a landing on the "Podkova". Now when landing in any square, the mission will count.
  • Improved the logic of triggers in the first mission, when meeting with a group of Mi-24
  • Fixed a picture of a briefing in the 3rd mission with an incorrect course
  • Taking into account user feedback, trigger zones are extended in some missions

Have a good flight!

Mi-8MTV2 The border campaign

Ka-50 2 Pandemic campaign

Mi-24P The border - prequel campaign

Asus pro gaming Z-170, i5-6600K-4.3GHz, SSD M2 NVME 1Tb, HDD 1Tb, GTX 1080Ti, RAM 32GB, Oculus Quest 2, LG Ultrawide 2560x1080.

Thank you mate

Hello Armen,

Many thanks for all those fixes :thumbup:

And also thank you for informing us because unless I misread it was not mentioned as clearly in the 1.5.7 update.

Sadly I had to revert to 1.5.6 because of the sling bug brought by 1.5.7

So I'm afraid I'll have to wait for 1.5.8 to start the Border Campaign with all the fixes.

Anyway, your efforts to bring the fixes and to take into account the community feedback are much appreciated :)

Edited by Simicro

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync

• 3 weeks later...