No visual on fuel leaks

kurtz667

I never see any fuel leaks in 3d person view at my own Mig, but i can see them on other players in MP. Tried with nvidia and amd gpu's. Any suggestions?

Spoiler

Modules: FC3, KA-50, MIG-21, F-18, F-14, UH-1H, Spitfire, F-5E, A-10c II, A-4E, SC, F-16, CA, M2000c, BF-109K-4, Mi-24P

Terrains:Nevada, Persian gulf, Normandy + Asset pack, Syria

PC setup:I7 8700k, 32g ram, m2 ssd, gtx 1080ti, Warthog TM, MFG crosswind, Playseat Air Force, Reverb G2

• 4 weeks later...

So next question, anyone else got this problem?

Edited by kurtz667
typo
Spoiler

Modules: FC3, KA-50, MIG-21, F-18, F-14, UH-1H, Spitfire, F-5E, A-10c II, A-4E, SC, F-16, CA, M2000c, BF-109K-4, Mi-24P

PC setup:I7 8700k, 32g ram, m2 ssd, gtx 1080ti, Warthog TM, MFG crosswind, Playseat Air Force, Reverb G2

Some things:

What you see is not always the same as other player see things. For example, you can see someone smoke but if you ask him, there is a high chance that he says, that he is not smoking.

Did you confirm that it is a fuel leak?

Did you get hit at the correct area?

Yea, exactly another player on a MP server confirmed i was leaking fuel, but i myself couldn't see it.

Couple of days later i saw another player in a mig-21 leaking fuel, and asked if he could see it.

But he didn't respond.

Its kinda annoying since the fuel gauge wont show you losing fuel either.

Spoiler

If you can not see it yourself then I think you are ok. I also had many times some smoke on me for other players but I could not tell any leaks or smoke from my side.

As long as you do not see the smoke yourself then I think you are ok.

Well i dunno but i never saw a fuel leak and i'm sure i have had them and died to them many times.

The only alarm you get is the master caution alarm but it only starts blinking if fuel-tank has less then +/-300 liters which is to late to even land when your leaking fuel :joystick:

Spoiler