Looking for a Huey group to fly with.

beboe

Hello! I am relatively new to the game but understand the functions of the Huey. I can cold start it by memory, maintain relatively straight and level flight, operate the weapon systems, and land in a relatively decent sized area. Recently gotten a bit better at hovering, as well. :)

Anyhow, I'm looking for a group to get involved with, and after browsing a lot squadrons, I'm having some issues with timezones. My availability is narrow, and unlike many people, I work evening shifts.

That being said, here is my availability:

M-T-W-F (9am EST - 3ishpm EST)

Saturday (8am - 5pm)

Sunday - most of the time i'm free, however depending on grad school work and family, I may be disposed. I can usually cut out two hours or so if needed.

So that's it. I'm 29, hours above are flexible and subject to immediate change because I have a wife and dog and do other things. I know it's a lot to ask, but are there any casual groups out there that run around this time?

Modules: DCS 2 Nevada, Normandy(soon), Huey, Gazelle, La-39 Albatross.

Let me know if you all wanna know anything else.

Thanks!

:pilotfly:

Hi there are many groups out there but have a look at at !ST. CAV

The Gazelle and Huey are awesome in Normandy. :thumbup:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Hi beboe, you can also take a look at Black Shark Den if you're intestest in a totally helo-centric experience.

If you're interested in combined ops with multiple types of airframes, primarily focused on co-op PVE, feel free to stop by our place as well. We run a weekly op every Sunday at 8PM EST and have a training server with helo-centric ops (as well as most other things) available pretty much 24/7, and special events and pickup flights as time allows.

The Huey is primarily flown in a transport and CSAR role in our group with gunship/striker support as required to clear out areas. You can check out the ATO/AAR section on our public forum areas for some ideas of what we get up to.

http://355thvfs.enjin.com