After last patch piloting AI is borked.

I'm getting random AI piloted planes flying on the stall, but at full afterburner, and not gaining any speed, just generally slowing to stall speed.

I've noticed it on multiple aircraft in the same sim instance, I built a mission with a pair of B-1's, a pair of Strike Eagles, and a pair of MiG-29S's and some other aircraft, all of those above decided to fly at the stall speed, they are all individual aircraft, not parts of flights, and they randomly do it, I set them up individually because they all split off and hit different targets in one sweep, the MiGs are done for spacing, since the AI doesn't keep the spacing you set in the ME.

+1 Also noticed this. Trying to form up on some AI aircraft and they are flying along at stall speed. Also random - has happened in my missions & instant action etc. Will try to get a log next time it happens.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]