Mouse recommendations

Thank you. I guess I should have provided more info on my current rig. I have the Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, and a Logitech Trackman (track ball) Marble Mouse. When Doing the P-51 cockpit tutorial I couldn't move the knobs when instructed, i.e. pull and turn knob to adjust clock. Thanks again.

When Doing the P-51 cockpit tutorial I couldn't move the knobs when instructed, i.e. pull and turn knob to adjust clock. Thanks again.

Ok, I guess you noticed that you have to press left or right button while moving your mouse pointer (I don't know how it goes with a track-ball), so if you are still blocked, any standard mouse will do the job perfectly (let's say any 800dpi min. optical mouse) :)

Track-ball works great.

Got 2 wireless. One on the right, and another (left handed) velcro'd to my collective base.

Edited by Chic

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

I was going to say. You just need a right and left mouse and the ability to scroll. You may want to give it another shot. Maybe you programmed your trackball to send a macro when you press the right button?

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

I spilled a drink over my Logitech G502.

I grabbed a way old Microsoft mouse off the shelf here with the very basic (middle scrollable mouse button) functions. It has no flaws in game.

Win 10 pro 64 bit. Intel i7 4790 4 Ghz running at 4.6. Asus z97 pro wifi main board, 32 gig 2400 ddr3 gold ram, 50 inch 4K UHD and HDR TV for monitor. H80 cpu cooler. 8 other cooling fans in full tower server case. Soundblaster ZX sound card. EVGA 1080 TI FTW3. TM Hotas Wartog. TM T.16000M MFG Crosswinds Pedals. Trackir 5.

"Everyone should fly a Spitfire at least once" John S. Blyth

I have been using a Logitech G400 Optical Gaming Mouse for some time now, seems to do well for me. Simple but efficient.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|