Two keys

Coxy_99

So awhile back i brought two asset pack keys (One by mistake) VIA ED site, Friend of mine does not have the asset pack, But both keys are the same (Obviously) Can we still gift? I dont think we can but waste of an asset pack IMHO Do i need to go through support?

You paid twice and got the same key? Thats strange. But I never bought two keys of the same product so I can not know, how this is strange or not.

You definitely should contact the support and ask for a key that differs from the other one. Than you should be able to give one of these away but also via support. Gifts without support are not possible any more.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gainward RTX 2080 OC | i7 8700K OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3600 MHz | MSI Z370-A PRO | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB

if you have two same keys for one module then it should be an instant refund for one of them or a cancellation of the entire purchase and a total refund which should allow you to then repurchase again.

Edited by bumfire

if you have two same keys for one module then it should be an instant refund for one of them or a cancellation of the entire purchase and a total refund which should allow you to then repurchase again.

It could but maybe its to late? Who knows :(