British models/Modules

Coxy_99

Have you looked at the mods section? BVFG are making some great UK vehicle mods. I have also made some UK troop re skins too.

You've also got the Gazelle module which, although not the correct UK version, is great.

Soon the AV8B will be along which is similar to the GR7 Harrier.

Have you looked at the mods section? BVFG are making some great UK vehicle mods. I have also made some UK troop re skins too.

You've also got the Gazelle module which, although not the correct UK version, is great.

Soon the AV8B will be along which is similar to the GR7 Harrier.

Yes i have them all :) However official ED stuff would be nice. Chucking a spitfire and a A.I Lancaster out is nice but add a little more ;) WW2 British troops? And so on.

when did it go from being a wishlist to a demand list?

Where'd you get demand from?

Must be at some point British units A.I soldiers, Aircraft, Ships would be added to DCS and when?

A demanding one would be:

Implement British units, AI soldiers, aircraft, ships and add them NOW! *much grumble* GRRRRRRRRR!

See the difference?

And yes +1 more AI units would be great, British or otherwise. For me though I'd like to see them after the current units get their appropriate facelifts etc where needed, before adding more.

Edited by Northstar98

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

Yes example Normandy im pretty sure british troops landed in Normandy (Other countries to)

English electric lightening not just the UK but well known around the world, we have a AV8B, A GR version would be great. A little more varity thats all.