Deactivate Licenses After Uninstall

rassy7

I uninstalled DCS World on my old computer. I have DCS World installed on my new computer and am ready to deactivate and reactivate the licenses, but every process I found requires access to the old, installed game.

Is there any way to deactivate the licenses, perhaps online, so I can reactivate them on my new computer and not lose an activation? They didn't automatically deactivate and I can't find a way to save all those activations. Obviously, if I reinstall the game on my old computer, I'll be back at square one since I already uninstalled the game and the files are gone.

Thanks in advance.

The State Military (MAG 13)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SHEEP WE-01

AV-8B BuNo 164553

VMA-214

Col J. “Poe” Rasmussen

http://www.statelyfe.com

Specs: Gigabyte Z390 Pro Wifi; i9-9900K; EVGA 2080 Ti Black; 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4; Samsung 970 EVO Series M.2 SSD; WIN10; ASUS VG248QE; CV-1 and Index

Modules: A-10C; AV8B; CA; FC3; F-5; F-14; F-18; F-86; HAWK; L-39; P-51; UH1H; NTTR; Normandy; Persian Gulf

The files are gone but the registry is intact. Reinstall onto the oldcomputer, including any modules, and then deactivate. You don't need to redownload, just copy the files from one machine to the other.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 5 months later...
The files are gone but the registry is intact. Reinstall onto the oldcomputer, including any modules, and then deactivate. You don't need to redownload, just copy the files from one machine to the other.
Just wanted to follow up. Realized I never did. This worked perfectly and saved me a huge headache. For anyone else in this boat, don't uninstall anything before deactivating it. Saves a ton of time.

Thanks again!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The State Military (MAG 13)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SHEEP WE-01

AV-8B BuNo 164553

VMA-214

Col J. “Poe” Rasmussen

http://www.statelyfe.com

Specs: Gigabyte Z390 Pro Wifi; i9-9900K; EVGA 2080 Ti Black; 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4; Samsung 970 EVO Series M.2 SSD; WIN10; ASUS VG248QE; CV-1 and Index

Modules: A-10C; AV8B; CA; FC3; F-5; F-14; F-18; F-86; HAWK; L-39; P-51; UH1H; NTTR; Normandy; Persian Gulf