Su-25 to attack Ural trucks with rockets

alexbap

No matter what I do, I simple can't put Su-25 AIs to attack a couple of ural truck with rockets.

And urals, don't attack Su-25 either.

Su-25 are 2000m high.

Can someone help me?

Edited by alexbap

Windows 7 Professional x64, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB,

Intel Xeon W5650(i7) @ 4.1ghz, Asus P6TWS motherboard, 24gb DDR3, 500GB SSD.

Hybrid joystick(Base: Saitek X55 - Grip:CH Fighterstick), Saitek X55 throttle, Saitek ruder pedals.

If you where asking for 1.5

Is this what you where trying to do?

[ATTACH]166317[/ATTACH]

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

or this

[ATTACH]166318[/ATTACH]

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Thank's mvsgas.

Unfortunatly I forgot to say that this happen on Nevada map.

I watched your mission anyway and I can confirm that I had already done the same setup that you did. Only AI skill was on high and distance from attack point to target was way shorter on my mission.

I changed these parameters to same as your mission (AI skill to excellent and 14km to target) and they still refuse to attack.

Could this be a DCS 2.* bug?

With bombs, they perform the attack without problem.

Hybrid joystick(Base: Saitek X55 - Grip:CH Fighterstick), Saitek X55 throttle, Saitek ruder pedals.

would you mind posting the mission so i can look at it?

To whom it may concern,

Sure.

Thanks alot for your help.

The group is "Su-25 test flight". This is a group already on target area so I can test and understand how they perform their attack without have to wait the whole flight to be done.

On final mission, this group is going be deleted.

Here's the mission.

I have to go to bed, but tomorrow I'll see your answer.

Thanks again for your suport.

Mig21_SP2-ISIS_Camp_Attack.miz

I was unable to open your mission. I guess it would be related to the fact I rarely (if ever) use Nevada. So I created a short mission. 2 SU-25 (one loaded with 4 S-25 rockets and the wingman with 4 S-24) They attacked 4 vehicle, destroying 3. I'm thinking it could be the weapons you have loaded. Hope this helps.

[ATTACH]166320[/ATTACH]

To whom it may concern,

Thanks again mvsgas.

I run your mission on my computer and everything went ok. I have everything set as you have so I tried diferent target units and diferent time of attack.

SOLVED****************

I had my attack hour at 7.00 a.m. which is a few minutes before sunrise, so less light. When I changed to 8.00 a.m., they performed the attack without any problem.

Thanks again.

• Like 1

Glad you got it working.

To whom it may concern,