Training Missions in NTTR

pngflyer

Hi Baltic_Dragon,

A quick question for you.

Would there be a lot of work involved in making your training missions work in the NTTR map? Do you have any plans to do that?

I am really enjoying the Mirage at the moment, and your training missions, but I'm finding it hard to go back to the Causcaus map after flying in NTTR's visual loveliness:).

Whatever the case, thankyou for your training missions,

pngflyer

Hi Baltic_Dragon,

A quick question for you.

Would there be a lot of work involved in making your training missions work in the NTTR map? Do you have any plans to do that?

I am really enjoying the Mirage at the moment, and your training missions, but I'm finding it hard to go back to the Causcaus map after flying in NTTR's visual loveliness:).

Whatever the case, thankyou for your training missions,

pngflyer

IIRC he said he would port them to NTTR.

And Caucasus will be updated to be as beautiful as NTTR in the future so don't give it up yet ;).

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

I am happy to announce that I have been asked by RAZBAM to bring the manual up to speed with the current state of the M-2000C module and prepare it for fixes that should come at some point in the future

As you know M-2000C is a very special module for me and I'd like to see it enhanced and updated. The first step on that road would be to update the manual and then to do the overhaul of the training missions and porting them to NTTR.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3203470&postcount=1

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Baltic !!!

• Like 1

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

Thanks for the reply Baltic_Dragon. The NTTR campaign is a definite purchase for me, and I'll keep a look out for the training coming to NTTR too.

I probably wouldn't have gotten into the Mirage without your training missions but I'm so glad I did, so thanks for all your efforts.

You will also get a whole new campaign for NTTR hopefully by the end of the year!

That is amazing Baltic! I am definetely in for every M2K Campaign in Nevada and everywhere else :thumbup:

I would love to see the Mirage in a Campaign in Nellis in an Agressor Sqn. role :pilotfly:

Main Module: AH-64D

Personal Wishlist: HH-60G, F-117A, B-52H

• 4 weeks later...

Can't wait for this one either! I'm already half way through the Caucus Mirage campaign and I am having a blast. I never really thought I would be decent at playing the campaigns. Never did the A10C one because I didn't feel that comfortable, but this one makes it so much easier to take it one step at a time.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi

Any news on training missions for NTTR? I bought M2K during the holiday sales and would really appreciate if we had these (even beta versions) available. I currently have only DSC 2.2 installed on my computer.

Thanks!

You will also get a whole new campaign for NTTR hopefully by the end of the year!

i7-6850K | GTX1080 | 32GB DDR4 | Windows 10 Pro

Hi

Any news on training missions for NTTR? I bought M2K during the holiday sales and would really appreciate if we had these (even beta versions) available. I currently have only DSC 2.2 installed on my computer.

Thanks!

I believe Baltic dragon is away from his flying PC for now. The m2k red flag is pretty much almost complete from what I've heard/tested. There are still bugs related to how ED handles the AI. I think it's a safe bet to wait until we get 2.5 because the misisons will most likely need to be retested once the merge occurs to make sure everything is in order.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

I am back since yesterday, but now have to focus in finishing to upgrade previous campaigns from Caucasus to 2.5 standard. I was also very busy with the new manual for M2K (will be out very soon) and - as sze5003 says - Red Flag. But I will try to finish updating everything for M-2000 (including training in NTTR) before I move to Harrier full time.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

I am back since yesterday, but now have to focus in finishing to upgrade previous campaigns from Caucasus to 2.5 standard. I was also very busy with the new manual for M2K (will be out very soon) and - as sze5003 says - Red Flag. But I will try to finish updating everything for M-2000 (including training in NTTR) before I move to Harrier full time.

OK, thank you so much for the heads up!

I am having great fun with M-2000 and just crying for more content for these long days before 2.5 arrives. :joystick:

i7-6850K | GTX1080 | 32GB DDR4 | Windows 10 Pro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I hope so. You can never be sure and I am 100% there will be some unforeseen issues, but it looks OK for the moment from my testing :)

that's a great new.

I5-8600k @4.2 (for now), GTX2080 Aorus watercooled , 32 GB DDR4, MSI Z370 Pro Carbon, SSD 500GB + 960GB + 480GB +nvme, Oculus Rift S + Hp reverb pro, warthog + TRFP

Full home made wall PC Case Dark Side Of The Wall

:pilotfly:

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, 9 missions for NTTR are now added to the module. These are basically the same as Caucasus ones but with VOs re-done from scratch and with some additional stuff so they are better aligned with the current state of M-2000C and with the check-lists in the new manual.

Enjoy!

That's great to hear! I've not had a chance to run nttr in 2.5 and I do miss the mirage now. I've been checking the store for the red flag campaign daily now :)

I could do your misisons over and over and never get bored with them.

Hi Baltic_Dragon,

Just wanted to say a big “thank you” for porting these lessons to NTTR. I have no idea how you find time to do this stuff, but we really enjoy everything you make. Really looking forward to flying these.

pngflyer

That's great to hear! I've not had a chance to run nttr in 2.5 and I do miss the mirage now. I've been checking the store for the red flag campaign daily now :)

I could do your misisons over and over and never get bored with them.

Great, thanks

Hi Baltic_Dragon,

Just wanted to say a big “thank you” for porting these lessons to NTTR. I have no idea how you find time to do this stuff, but we really enjoy everything you make. Really looking forward to flying these.

pngflyer

Thanks guys, don't expect too much with these, they are very similar to the original ones.

I am working on the last one now that will be a preparation for the Red Flag - I figured that would be a much better way than a README file :) waiting for VOs for it and will try to put it together then.

Thanks guys, don't expect too much with these, they are very similar to the original ones.

I am working on the last one now that will be a preparation for the Red Flag - I figured that would be a much better way than a README file :) waiting for VOs for it and will try to put it together then.

Awesome, let me know if you need more voice overs for the iron flag campaign.

Great news !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]