Gun arm/safe switch not working after first time of use

what title says...the first time you start a mission with the gun arm/safe switch in the "safe" position it works fine and you cant fire the guns even with the master arm switch in "arm" position...however, once you enable the gun by selecting the "arm" position for the gun arm/safe switch, it no longer works in the "safe" position so guns will shot even in "safe" which I guess should not happen.

Thanks!!

Take a look at my MODS here

Hello watermanpc,

I tried reproducing this in 1.5.7, and for me it works fine.

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

• 1 month later...

Update on this issue...its solved in the last 2.1 update but ONLY when you use mouse to enable/disable this switch...when you assing this switch to a TM warthog switch, while it will move the switch in the cockpit, the gun will be active even when unarmed. Very weird issue then, as only happens when assigning this key to joy switch buttons in my warthog (the hotas is not the problem of course).

Take a look at my MODS here

• 6 months later...

Found the problem! Should have this fixed for the next update.

"Witness mere F-14s taking off from adjacent flight decks, gracefully canting left and right, afterburners flaming, and there’s something that sweeps you away—or at least it does me. And no amount of knowledge of the potential abuses of carrier task forces can affect the depth of that feeling. It simply speaks to another part of me. It doesn’t want recriminations or politics. It just wants to fly.”

― Carl Sagan