AI taking control of my a10c on its own

kylekatarn720

hey fellas,

An hour ago i was flying with couple of friends on a custom mission that i made. Anyway i dropped an mk82 on an enemy apc, turned backed climbed up for like 15 seconds and all of a sudden camera went to f2 view, my a10c started to maneuver on its own and i couldnt get back to f1 view or control the aircraft. This is the second time its happening.

While the AI was flying my a/c, i checked the f10 view and there was a "1" left of my aircrafts symbol in addition to my name above it. Normally i only see my name there above my a/c's symbol.

Im not sure if this is the right place to ask this but since this thing only happened to me in custom made missions, i decided to post it here.

I really got no idea why this is happening.

When camera changes to F2 all of a sudden, then you got shot and are dead? Plane still flying. The A-10 is a very robust plane. It can survive a lot of situations that the Human cannot withstand.

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X | 64GB DDR4-3200 Ram | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | MFG Crosswind rudder pedals | HP Reverb

There's an old bug around

If a player leaves the server nothing will happen. If he quits to desktop, the host, if he is flying, will get kicked out of the plane and ai is taking over.

I've made a thread about it but nobody cares anymore about that bug.

Edited by razo+r

When camera changes to F2 all of a sudden, then you got shot and are dead? Plane still flying. The A-10 is a very robust plane. It can survive a lot of situations that the Human cannot withstand.

Nah i wasnt shot. Even if i was shot without me realizing it, a/c continued to navigate on its own. Not just flying randomly but changed heading course and altitude deliberately.

There's an old bug around

If a player leaves the server nothing will happen. If he quits to desktop, the host, if he is flying, will get kicked out of the plane and ai is taking over.

I've made a thread about it but nobody cares anymore about that bug.

That could be it, im gonna try that next time and see if that was the case.