Multiplayer groups?

Maverick_

Any virtual fighter wings or just regular groups of pilots flying the sabre online? Looking for someone to fly with to get a bit more adept at flying and fighting with this awesome cold war jet!

Specs:

1tb HDD

AMD FX-6300

16gb DDR3

Nvidia GTX-1070

Oculus CV1

Any virtual fighter wings or just regular groups of pilots flying the sabre online? Looking for someone to fly with to get a bit more adept at flying and fighting with this awesome cold war jet!

We have been flying the Sabre since the module was first released and we run 'Sabre' missions if you are interested join us (LRRP & Bader), in the ATAG TeamSpeak, DCS KOREAN WAR lobby. link: 216.52.148.29 password for TS is Calais (all lower case).

Sounds great thanks! Do you do mostly do air-air or air-ground, both? Also mostly PvP or PvE?

PVE, ATA and ATG. We are on TS3 Friday thru Monday 8am pacific time.

Look forward to seeing you. Bader

• 3 weeks later...
Feel free to stop by my Discord channel anytime; there's a bunch of folks who fly the Sabre & MiG there. I'm in the process of re-launching my Korean War multiplayer server (was on hiatus for a bit).

https://discord.gg/KqpQSSC

- SQ

Glad to hear! Your server was one of my favorites. I hope to see it soon in 2.1.

• 3 months later...

Just as an addendum to my old post here, I now co-run a Sabre group with Invisibull, the 39th Virtual Fighter Squadron:

http://www.39thVFS.com

We fly training missions on Nevada, and PvP on my Korean War server, and are devoted to putting historical Sabre procedures, tactics, and formations into practice, plus a few tricks of our own. If you're interested in serious F-86 flying, I can safely say this is the best place to look.

To apply for membership, read our SOPs, then fill out the application form on the website.