MiG-21 activation help

Pilot909

Hi everyone! :v:

I've been away from the world of DCS for quite a while, I haven't had much of a chance to play recently and I tried to take the MiG-21 for a spin and it required reactivation. So naturally, I typed the code in and attempted the reactivation to no avail. I've been seeing all the starforce patch threads on the Magnitude 3, MiG-21 section but the latest patch they have was April or march 2017. It's late July now, is there any way to reclaim my access to the MiG-21? Is their a starforce patch underway for August? Any help is appreciated.

PS: In addition, I won't be able to try any methods of repair until later this week as I gutted and cleaned my PC in preparation for some new goodies. It is currently unusable at the moment. I'm just trying to gather a general consensus on how I should approach this problem.

DCS Modules Owned:A-10C, FC3, Yak-52, F/A-18C, AV-8B, AJS-37, F-5E, M-2000C, L-39, Hawk T.1A, C-101EB/CC, MiG-15bis, MiG-21bis, BF-109K4, FW-190D9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, KA-50, F-86, DCS:CA, WWII assets, F-14A/A+/B

DCS Terrains Owned: All

PLEASE MAKE UH-60L and AH-64D!!! :pilotfly: