Cannot install campaign - unknown module

Serp Supreme

Hi everyone

Recently purchased the Epsom campaign, and when I try to go install the campaign through the in-game module manager, it asks for permission to make changes like usual, then it comes up with a pop up, "unknown module SPITFIRE-MKIX-OPERATIONEPSOM_CAMPAIGN", and a notepad file opens with it, which I have attached.

Was looking forward to playing, so if I could get some help immediately that would be great :)

This post is protected by a pilot who has a serious lack of negotiating skills, but is absolute hell in a dogfight. If you do not belong here, please leave.

You have now been properly negotiated with.

MiG-29S Instant Action Mission Fix

Come check out and add to my list of all landmarks in DCS World!

^that works now

Are you trying to install it into the correct version? It will only install into v2 and your v2 must be fully updated.

The correct version for v2 is 2.1.1.8244.248

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Ah, yes, there was an update that I missed at some point that wouldn't come up when launching by my desktop :) Thats it. Now I feel stupid. But thanks for the help

This post is protected by a pilot who has a serious lack of negotiating skills, but is absolute hell in a dogfight. If you do not belong here, please leave.

You have now been properly negotiated with.

MiG-29S Instant Action Mission Fix

Come check out and add to my list of all landmarks in DCS World!

^that works now