Just dogfight server

Noface

I've recently been playing on the Just Dogfight server and I think that the admin should give us the option to start on the ground and not allways in the air. I get the purpose of allways starting on the air. It's so the server is dynamic and there are people constantly dogfighting. But in my opinion, adding that option wouldn't compromise the dynamics a lot and would help the players who want to train scrambling. I would be very appreciated if someone could transmit this message to the server's admin. :smilewink:

• Like 1

FACTA NON VERBA

EX MERO MOTU

Those two I will never forget!

I've recently been playing on the Just Dogfight server and I think that the admin should give us the option to start on the ground and not allways in the air. I get the purpose of allways starting on the air. It's so the server is dynamic and there are people constantly dogfighting. But in my opinion, adding that option wouldn't compromise the dynamics a lot and would help the players who want to train scrambling. I would be very appreciated if someone could transmit this message to the server's admin. :smilewink:

Wow! That makes two of us Noface :-)

I'm a 53 yo boy who plays DCS, mostly...

We have to arrange for an online session - I am now on v 2.1.1 - Normandy, and haven't loaded 1.5 since I installed this great Map.

Também Português :-)

Flight Simulation is the Virtual Materialization of a Dream...

Eu atualmente jogo na versão beta com o mapa do Cáucaso. O meu discord é: Noface#1117

Normalmente jogo por volta das 23:30 dos Açores. Se hoje você estiver disponivel podemos jogar :)

FACTA NON VERBA

EX MERO MOTU

Those two I will never forget!

Because i have no time in my life for long startup procedures

Because i'm a VR user and need labels

Because i like dissimilar air combat training

Three good reasons for "playing" on this server

Maybe you've got a point there, try the server thread and by the way read the fiirst post

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=183942

You're wlcome to the DCS comunity

JCOMM long time no see. Since XP forums

You almost make it sound like a disability.

Honestly, the situational awareness actually makes it easier and VR users have forgotten it's just as hard to spot aircraft on a monitor.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

I will not embark on a discussion with you about labels or no labels, but it's putty much my feeling right now.

Meanwhile, there has been a continuing decrease in my labels addiction.

Maybe one of these days I will be like you.