Anybody else had issue activating the campaign?

Hi,

So I purchased the Enemy Within campaign since I really liked the M2000C stock campaign you did.

Problem is, I can't activate it. In my profile on the website it shows the transaction as being "Completed", but in DCS it isn't in my available DLCs. It is still in the list of DLC I can buy. But when I click on it, it opens my browser saying I already own it... :S!!!

I have the latest 1.5 version (1.5.7.something) and run it in the standalone app (not via Steam).

One good thing to note is that there was a glitch with PayPal when I was paying. It crashed or something. I doubt this is the issue though, since in the end I did get the payment confirmation email, both from PayPal and ED. So they clearly received my payment (and as I said, my online profile also confirms that info).

I'm on standby from their customer support, but was hoping perhaps somebody from the community had similar issues? With another campaign maybe?

All my other modules were available right away, so I don't know what is going on.... :(

Windows 10-64bits, i7-8700k, GTX 1080Ti, 32 Gb RAM, MSI Monitor 32in 165Hz.

Mirage 2000C, F5-E, Mig21bis, A10-C, FC3, F-18, AV-8B N/A, F-14, F-16, SuperCarrier