Change AI skill level?

I noticed the AI skill level was set to excellent on some (maybe all) campaign missions.

In my experience, at that skill level, the AI can literally break the laws of physics and makes the campaign almost unplayable to me and to some other players I talked to. Is it possible to change the skill level of the AI in the campaign other then loading each mission in the mission editor?

P.S. For future campaigns, if there was a way to let the player choose its AI difficulty level before starting the campaign (or before each mission) I think that could make a nice addition.

i5 4590 @ 3.77GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 | 1TB HDD+500GB HDD | Win10 Home X64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That's a good suggestion. Certainly for novice players who don't have any BFM experience.

We did include practice missions so you can get into the action right away and it's a quicker respawn if you do die.

Time and practice will improve your skills to the level where you can beat the AI regularly.

Allowing users to tune the campaign to their experience level is a reasonable suggestion and we will consider it for future updates.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

No not from the user perspective.

It would be great if ED added it as a user option though as then it could be set globally by the user and apply to any missions the user wanted to play.

I recommend putting in a feature request on the wishlist and see what happens.

The opposite is true too. With the option you could make easy missions harder.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates