My Warthog/Monster Tech Setup

So I am excited and wanted to share.

Finally received my Monster Tech Mount for my Warthog joystick.

It is really a nice piece of work, and was very easy to get set up and highly adjustable. I had been using my Warthog with a 7.5cm Sahaj extension for some time, but sitting on my desk which was not the most comfortable of positions. This setup is so much more comfortable. The mount is rock solid and clamps to the desk in seconds easily.

I also ordered an additional Gunfighter plate from Monster Tech for this mount, as I already have a Gunfighter Pro and am just waiting on the new MCG Grip before hooking it up and giving it a try. This will make swapping out sticks very easy and quick to do on this mount.

I did not get a mount for the throttle as my desk has a slide out plate that the throttle sits on, as well as the CH Quadrant I have on it for the additional axis it gives me.

Here is a pic of my setup now.

IMG_0558.thumb.JPG.cf9325b49fedc0bcc6deeb6c17ce2761.JPG

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Nice setup you got there. Levers are for landing gear, pitch etc?

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Nice setup you got there. Levers are for landing gear, pitch etc?

Thanks!

Yep basically anything I can use an extra axis for that I need in addition to what I get with the Warthog setup.

Oil and water rads, prop pitch, etc...

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I'm glad you showed this. I was wondering if an extension could be used with that mount and not hit the desk. It still looks a bit high unless you have a tall chair. Will the mount go any lower?

Thanks.

Oh yeah, I just left it where it was as it came, it can definitely go lower. As it is feels pretty comfortable to me so just have not moved it any as of yet.

It can also be adjusted in and out from the front of the desk as well! The channel it sits on has a slot where the bolts go through and a fastener on bottom, so the plate can be slid forward and aft.

My chair is probably a little high plus I am a pretty tall guy.

Edit: I just took another look, also the angle of that pic kind of makes it look higher than it really is as well.

Edited by dburne

Don B

Ok, thanks. Nice setup you have.

Thanks!

I am very pleased with it so far. So much easier controlling the plane for me now, and much less exhausting.

Don B