Updated DCS 2.1.1 tonight now it crashes after a few minutes

Targanon

Hi I updated DCS tonight.

Now DCS seems to be crashing after only a few minutes flight time if I get off the ground that is..

F5E I have not yet got throuht the Startup .. Hawk Does not load. F15c loads starts taxis flies and will crash after a few minutes. but before it does I loose teh ability to make adjustments to things like turning radar on select BVR locking picle etc.

I have tried to go into instant action withthe F%E intercept mission but as soon as I look down at the panels to turn on panel lighting or check the right panel for whatever I have been getting a lock up..

I have just added a new Logi PRO flight pedals , using the saitek drivers as the rest of my controls are Saitek X-56 still trying to get profiles working on anything but the A10, F15c, KA50, SU33 and the UH1H. all other planes I have are giving me greif..

but my problem is I don't think its anything to do with my Controls as in the older 1.5 DCS I can fly as normal no crashing, of game .. I have updated all the profiles that I have not been having issues with and all those planes fly and DCS work without any problems...

I know you guys will get it sorted I know that it is an alpha but just hoping I can help in some way .. as DCS crashes requiring restart I"m not sure if any logs or tracsk would have been recorded that I can share with you .. but am willing to share whatever you need if I can..

cheers guys

happy hunting...

Targs,

GTX 1080ti, Asus Hero XI, Intel 9900KF @4.2MHz, 32g DDR4@3200Mhz, 4x 1Tb SSD 1x 400g m.2mvme(boot), 28" Samsung 4k, Saitek X-56 Throttle/Warthog Stick and Saitek Pro Flight Pedals.

Moduls

All of the NATO jets, and all the choppers..

DEDi MP [62AW] The Blackbirds Brisbane

Yep goto settings find tooltips and turn them off seems to be a bug in the software.

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Yep that has seemed to sort that out however I'm still having a issue with the hawk.. I get it startup and start to taxi to the runway.. and if I have to stop for any reason while in the process of taxiing that's as far as I can go it stops dead in its tracks and will not go further..

Targs,

GTX 1080ti, Asus Hero XI, Intel 9900KF @4.2MHz, 32g DDR4@3200Mhz, 4x 1Tb SSD 1x 400g m.2mvme(boot), 28" Samsung 4k, Saitek X-56 Throttle/Warthog Stick and Saitek Pro Flight Pedals.

Moduls

All of the NATO jets, and all the choppers..

DEDi MP [62AW] The Blackbirds Brisbane