Labels visibility

Maverick24

Hello,

kill me if you must and if you dont using labels :).

I dont use DCS for couple of monts (since february I guess). I have a time now, so I fire it up, install updates and i Su-25T campaign I noticed, that labels (especially blue) have a very low contrast against ground. Months ago I can be sure with labels help, where enemy position is,it was helping with targeting by skhval, but now I just cannot see a thing.

Is there any option to set labels contrast little up?

Thanks

Jiri

Hello,

kill me if you must and if you dont using labels :).

I dont use DCS for couple of monts (since february I guess). I have a time now, so I fire it up, install updates and i Su-25T campaign I noticed, that labels (especially blue) have a very low contrast against ground. Months ago I can be sure with labels help, where enemy position is,it was helping with targeting by skhval, but now I just cannot see a thing.

Is there any option to set labels contrast little up?

Thanks

Jiri

Yeah, the labels have been very dim for a while now. I used to use them to help me out in certain situations but they're far less useful now. I haven't found any options to brighten them up at all. I think we're stuck with hurting our eyes trying to see them. :P

Modules:

Owned:

P-51D, F/A-18C, AJS-37, NTTR, F-5E, M-2000C, Bf 109, Fw 190 D-9, F-86F, Mig-15Bis, A-10C, Combined Arms, Mi-8Mtv2, UH-1H, Black Shark 2, Mig-21Bis, FC3, F-14A/B, Mig-19, Spitfire, JF-17, Persian Gulf

Would Like to See:

Mig-29K, Su-24, Mig-25, J-8II, J-10 , Tornado

Specifications:

Windows 10 64Bit, i7-7700K 4.2Ghz, GTX 1080, 16Gb RAM, T.flight Stick X

There is a setting in labels.lua in Config/View folder to adjust the transparency and colour. Should do the trick.

The changes to the labels lately have actually been a huge improvement, and they are now super-customisable which is great!

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So a little progress:

Everytime I change some value in labels.lua, labels in game was never shown. So I replace it by a labels.lua from my last year instalation. Labels visibility are same as I want, but instead marking dot is another symbol but I can live with that.

Thanks for your help, have a nice weekend.

Jiri