Absent minded?

captain_dalan

Did someone forget to raise the blast deflectors?! :doh:

Edited by captain_dalan

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

video not working, make sure you linked it properly.

Weren't we suppose to post only the part of the code after "watch?v=" ??

EDIT: ah, never mind..... i had to go to advanced to edit it. It works now.....

Edited by captain_dalan

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

USS_Independence_%28CV-62%29_and_USS_Kitty_Hawk_%28CV-63%29_at_Pearl_Harbor_crop.jpg

Forrestals don't have JBDs on the waste catapults. The aircraft in back taxied too far forward into the jetwash of the aircraft on the cat.

Also "I'm being blown! AAAAAGH!" is probably my favorite radio dialogue of all time.

Absent mindedness is a real and unfortunate common cause of many accidents.

F-22 pilot raise landing gear to early during tough and go.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

"We're getting blown! Power off!! power off!!!"

*Crew punches out*

Air Boss:..".....g****mnit"

In all seriousness that is an incredibly dangerous ejection. The crew were in the wake of the carrier amidships with deployed chutes..they could have very easily been pulled into the side of the ship and killed by the screws, drowned..anything. Also that Tomcat was trashed, depending on the life left on the air frame it was likely SARDIP'd back at Miramar or Oceana after cruise if it didn't have enough life left.

Edited by RaceFuel85

USS_Independence_%28CV-62%29_and_USS_Kitty_Hawk_%28CV-63%29_at_Pearl_Harbor_crop.jpg

Forrestals don't have JBDs on the waste catapults. The aircraft in back taxied too far forward into the jetwash of the aircraft on the cat.

Also "I'm being blown! AAAAAGH!" is probably my favorite radio dialogue of all time.

Forrestal class carriers don't have JBDs on Cat 4 and that Tomcat pulled a bit too far forward. :)

-Nick

Jesus...... :helpsmilie: