Need help from modders for this F-16

uscstaylor

I have a slight problem guys and could use your insight. I have an F-16C mod that I added to my Mods/Aircraft folder from within the main directory. It a weird problem I can access the aircraft fine but the skins aren't showing in game. When I go to the Mission Planner and select a skin its always the Arkansas Razors skin that shows up. I see the skin pack that I created for the F-16A mod which this mod uses also. The skins names are showing in the drop down menu and you can select it but still the arkansas razors is always in game.

Heres some screens in order

Screen_170803_143321.jpg

Then I go to Mission Editor and see the F-16C

Screen_170803_143354.jpg

Then I go to drop down menu and see my skin pack the the plane uses which is also the same skin pack for the F-16A

Screen_170803_143400.jpg

Then the new skin is selected but the skin dont change..So I go in game to fly to see if skin will appear.

Screen_170803_143405.jpg

Finally Im in the pit then click F2 to see skin on outside..

Screen_170803_143446.jpg

Here's what I see no matter what skin I choose

Screen_170803_143458.jpg

My game is 1.5+ version and all of my mods in game work fine but I just can't figure out this skin problem...Anyone have any ides or fixes. I believe its an issue with a .lua file I just cant find it. I install my skins in the main game directory in the bazaar liveries folder so it should technically work. If Razor or Hawkeye or CrazyEddie or any modder for that matter can take a look at this I'm sure it can be fixed. Thanks in advance guys!

If interested please PM me, butt if anyone has an idea where I should look please let me know...

Edited by uscstaylor

OK Guys

I'm pretty sure the only thing I need to work out is the cockpit issue where you see the canopy rise from within the f-15 pit. Can someone help me with this. Is there a way to play with the lua files or fix it. I would love to hear from the modders here from the forum.

OK Guys

I'm pretty sure the only thing I need to work out is the cockpit issue where you see the canopy rise from within the f-15 pit. Can someone help me with this. Is there a way to play with the lua files or fix it. I would love to hear from the modders here from the forum.

only the creator of the model (ED) can fix it or you can just raise the position of the cockpit.